GDPR Compliant Data Protection Policy
The Stoke Poges Photographic Club (SPPC) is established with the objects set out in its constitution, and is a data controller within the UK.
The personal information referred to in this Policy may include name, contact details, service records, records of entries to events, and such other information as may be necessary for the effective management of the legitimate interests of SPPC. Any person wishing to verify the information held by SPPC may apply to the Secretary.
SPPC collects and holds personal information about:
1. Its executive committee; others who assist the executive committee; members and those offering their services to the SPPC community eg, as judges or lecturers.
• This information is used to facilitate administration and services. The information is compiled into a spreadsheet and retained by the Programme Secretary. The contact details of SPPC officials allocated to provide particular services may be published generally.
2. Others necessary for the conduct of the business of SPPC.
• This information is used to satisfy a requested service or a contractual
requirement, and may be retained to confirm the outcome.
3. Photographers as the creators of Images used in the activities of SPPC.
• This information is managed subject to the General Requirements for Events (qv).
SPPC may retain historical archives for example but not limited to, records of meetings, yearbooks, catalogues, awards and other event results.
If you wish to download a copy of this data protection policy, please click here.